Monday, September 22, 2008

Hen's Night

This Sunday is the most important day in my life!!!!!!!!!!Cannot believe i'm really getting married le....... some many preparation to be done lol....phew..Oh ya, last saturday had a hen's night party with my galfriends.... Hehee. They all really sabotage me lol...looked at the crown on my head and many more sabo ideas for me..........haha. Had to wear it on throughout the whole night lol..... But it was fun.....really enjoyed myself very much, but the next day hangover sia....hahaaaCan't wait for this sunday to come by, getting more n more excited le.....=)But my poor ginger, come to think about it whether i feel sad or happy on my wedding day.Cas e day of my wedding will means i will be leaving ginger behind me....SOb SOb......=(My parents will look after Ginger for me, cas i can't bring her over. I really feel very very bad about it. My poor ginger, i will miss her very very much =( Just feel sad to be separated with her..... Haizzz.... Sometimes in life things don't always comes the way we wan it to be. So have to accept what is given to us...... Life is always no perfect, right! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, congratulations to you. Finally..

Unknown said...

we had a great nite didnt we.. but we sure we had fun... well at least better then the boys :P HAHAHAHA